BOARD OF DIRECTORS REGULAR MEETING
MBFPD STATION #61
8041 Emerald Bay Road (Hwy 89)
Meeks Bay, California
June 28, 2017 – 3:30 p.m.
Finance Committee Meeting to Review Financial Consent Items on Agenda:
June 28, 2017 – 3:00 p.m.
- Call to Order/Roll Call
- Additions to Agenda/Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Past Minutes
- Financial Reports
- Public Input – Members of the public may address the Board (please limit to five minutes); however, any matter that requires action will, unless an emergency exists, be referred to Staff for a report and action at a subsequent meeting.
- Items for Presentation, Introduction or Review (These items are for discussion only; there is no backup documentation.)
- Hazardous Structures Reported to District
- Schedule for Homeowner Association Presentations Over July 4th Holiday Weekends
- Business Requiring Possible Action
- Public Hearing: Resolution 2017-02 – Adoption of Appropriation Limitations for Fiscal Year 2017-2018
- Adoption of Preliminary Budget for Fiscal Year 2017-2018
- Lake Tahoe West Restoration Partnership Agency and Stakeholder Charter
- Authorization of Understanding Between the Sierra State Parks Foundation (SSPF) and Meeks Bay Fire Protection District (MBFPD) for the Meeks Bay Fire/Sierra State Parks Foundation Pancake Breakfast
- Next Board Meeting Dates
- Chief’s Reports – Chief Steve Simons, or his designee, will report on the activities of Meeks Bay Fire Protection District
- Information Items – This may consist of any, or all, of the following: Committee Reports, Communications/Announcements Received, Directors’ Comments, or Legal Comments