The mission of Meeks Bay Fire Protection District is to be responsive to the needs of the people of our District
with a progressive organization that provides the community with fire prevention, suppression, rescue and life safety, and emergency medical services
in a competent and professional manner.
Integrity ~ Loyalty ~ Pride ~ Professionalism ~ Service ~ Teamwork ~ Vision
We, the members of the Meeks Bay Fire Protection District, in carrying out our mission, hereby make a commitment to...
- Integrity - Exercise honesty, self-discipline, and behave in a manner above reproach.
- Loyalty - Without exception, express our loyalty to:
- The Citizens of the Meeks Bay Fire Protection District (our customers);
- Our Fire District;
- Each Other; and
- The Fire Service
- Pride - Evidence pride and enthusiasm that is won through our daily efforts.
- Professionalism - Strive to maintain our highest level of performance through leadership, dedication, cooperation, education, training and technology.
- Service - Provide a high quality of service by seeking to first understand and, in turn, meet the needs of the community in a fair, consistent, and effective manner.
- Teamwork - Accomplish common goals by all individuals working together.
- Vision - Accurately anticipate the changing needs of the community and to successfully meet those needs.
To register your cell phone for emergency notifications, go to:
El Dorado County Sheriff
then scroll down toward the bottom of the page to:
Register your phone to the new EDSO-OES Alert Notification System.